I guess everyone from the monday nm3208 class should be doing their assignments now. I already have a concept in my mind, but don't have the pictures. Which means I will have to come up with the storyboard with sketches. I'm still trying to decide whether I should use Illustrator to sketch or should I use pencil and paper. I prefer pencil, of course, but I need it to be clear enough to be seen when I present it tomorrow. And on another note, I hate drawing. Stick figures are about the only things I can draw.
I'm actually quite excited about this assignment, where we have to bring still pictures to life through the use of the Ken Burns effect. However, I'm very worried about the execution. I'm still not very sure how to use AfterEffects despite attending the workshops. This software is so alien to me, compared to Illustrator or Photoshop. Even Illustrator was much easier to pick up than AfterEffects, honestly.
Ok, I think I shall go with pencil and paper. I will update my progress on this blog tomorrow!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment